About Decorative Door Products (DDP) by RegaLead
Currently supplying into more than 80 countries around the world, RegaLead’s 30 year heritage is founded on the promise to add value to glass, windows and doors through decoration.
The Decorative Door Products (DDP) division not only provides composite door customers with a stunning range of traditional and contemporary glass options created to provide a wealth of choice to enhance any composite door, but also offers a number of other innovative products to ensure customers can differentiate their door offering.
In the nine years since launching the Signature brand, RegaLead has become the market leader in the import, manufacture and distribution of decorative glass units for composite doors. decorative glass options for composite doors. We have been instrumental in shaping the way the composite industry develops as a whole, from social housing to retail via our exclusive and unrivalled range of decorative glass products, which account for almost 50% of all decorative glass in the UK composite door market.
2015 marked the fourth anniversary of the acquisition of Decorative Door Products (DDP), something that continues to have a positive impact on our door glass offering. We continually invest in this and all areas of the business, most recently with the purchase in September 2014 of the Buxtrup WS 800 semi-automatic IG line, to streamline the production of decorative glass units for doors.
Why vote for DDP?
Vote for us because we are different in that we uniquely supply decorative IGUs to the composite door industry.
- DDP door glass provides the looks: We have the largest and widest range of decorative glass for doors available in the UK, with our:
- Etch & Fusion,
- Resin & Satin Art ranges,
- Specialist options.
We are uniquely placed to stay ahead of industry design trends via our close partnerships with the market’s leading suppliers, so our glass is always in demand for its appearance.
- DDP door glass provides the performance: As a specialist in a niche sector of the market we have led the way in advancing specification within it:
- We were the first company importing glass units for composites to move to low-e glass and gas fill as standard.
- We hold EN 1279, including Part 3 for gas retention across all three spacer platforms (with the same certification on all imported units) which we run:
- Aluminium spacer bars,
- Warm edge products from:
- We hold the 2190 standard for IGU production in the strict US and Canadian market and we are certified members of the IGCC and IGMA.
- DDP door glass provides the security: We have been offering class-P1A glass as an option since 2013, which means it is at least 6.8mm, laminated, not toughened. Our glass is compliant with:
- PAS 24,
- Secured by Design, and therefore,
- The recent amends to Approved Document Q.
- DDP door glass provides the service: We have low lead times and are able to offer next day delivery thanks to stock availability in the UK of some 46,000 decorative glass units.
- DDP door glass provides the support: We constantly develop our products to evolve with the industry, but our focus is not on this alone. We value long standing relationships and work in partnership with customers to ensure their chosen decorative solution is best suited to their needs, providing support at every step of the way with:
- On-site training,
- Marketing support
- Ongoing technical advice where required.
We can say that you should vote for us for all the reasons above, something which no other decorative glass company can.