About the company:
With over 16 years in the industry, we have a history of fabricating quality uPVC VEKA trade frames, windows, doors and conservatories. Our initial vision all those years back is still intrinsic in what we do and offer as a business today.
From the early days in 1999 John Hewitt and Jason Thompson had a clear vision for their new venture. This was to excel in service and product quality, which they felt was missing from the existing suppliers of trade windows and doors.
This vision is still intrinsic in the values of the business today. Facing some of the toughest years in the industry, the business has grown from strength to strength.
From humble beginnings on a small industrial estate in Wellingborough, Northants, we have grown through a strategically planned programme of continual investment in people, plant and premises to become one of the largest VEKA fabricators in the UK today.
Now operating as The Glazerite UK Group Ltd with localised divisions in the Midlands, East, North West and South West, we are ideally placed to serve our network of customers across the UK though.
This sustained expansion has brought with it the extension of our product portfolio to include the Halo range to accompany the comprehensive VEKA range we’re already able to offer our customers. Along with a capacity of 3800 frames per week, we’re in a great position to grow the business to the next level.
Why vote for you:
As one of the largest fabricators of VEKA UK Group products, with a dedicated focus on installer support we offer one of the widest ranges of the Groups products in the industry, manufacturing over 3,000 frames a week.
Our key focus remains helping our installers to win more business by providing them with high-quality products, third-party accreditations and marketing, business and technical support services and we’ve further enhanced this support over the last 12 months.
– With the addition of Residence 7, our installers a flush sash solution to suit every customer budget.
– In response to customer feedback and changing tastes, we have overhauled our VEKA Halo composite door range to include a whole new suite of contemporary and traditional doors, as well as increasing glass and colour choice so our installers can cater for every taste.
– Our Heritage Range is bigger than ever, thanks to additions to Flush Sash and our Mechanical Vertical.
– With 39% of sales now foiled products, colour is a real driver. We’ve worked hard to support installers by reducing our standard product lead times – across a number of colours – to just five days.
– Our products carry a 10-year warranty and many have additional enhanced warranties and benefits, meaning our installers can really differentiate themselves and reassure customers.
– We have transitioned to IS 9001:2015 across Glazerite, reflecting our high standards.
– Much of our range can be manufactured to PAS 24 or Secured by Design for the ultimate security specification.
– Our barcode scanning system gives us full traceability of products, from production to delivery.
We have strengthened our marketing support offering over the last year and are particularly focusing on helping our installers with digital marketing.
Phone: 01933 443 222