About Truemans Windows
Truemans are a dedicated uPVC window, door, glass and conservatory trade supplier with fresh ideas. We have trade counters situated in the north of England, and we supply hundreds of window installers, joiners, builders and DIY customers daily. Back-up from some of the countries leading super-fabricators and bulk buying power means the combination of our product, service, marketing support & competitive prices helps our trade customers to grow, install successfully and make more profit every day.
Why should you vote for Truemans Windows?
We offer unparalleled support and service to our customers, here’s what we do best!
· Online ordering: Customers can order products any time night or day with this easy to use system.
· Free Skip Use: Customers who collect windows from us get free use of our on-site skip to get rid of the old ones.
· Free Fixings & glazing packers with every order
· Approved Installer Scheme: Customers who are FENSA or CERTASS registered can become ‘Truemans approved installers’, and receive free retail leads in their area.
· Website Design: We can design, build and host professional looking websites for our customers.
· Fast Quotes: Non-online quotes are done quickly and correctly on easy to understand forms. We’re quick too, aiming to have them back within 1 hour.
· Text Confirmations: We send text message order confirmations to our customers showing the reference, expected ready date and the price.
· We’re a one Stop Shop: One order, one collection, one invoice, one payment. We supply frames, glass, panels, composite doors, conservatory roofs, trims, silicone, fixings, cleaners and tools. Everything the customer needs is under one roof.
· Free Delivery: Most customers prefer to collect their orders and take advantage of our free skip, but for those who need it, we offer free site deliveries.
· Sample Frames: We give our customers sample frames to show off with. If that’s not enough, installers can use our display showroom anytime.
· CAD Drawings: For conservatories, we can do professional CAD drawings to show the consumer exactly what their getting.
· Competitive Trade Prices: Because we buy such large volumes from ‘super-fabricators’ we are given far better discounts so can pass these savings onto our customers.