Name: Tyler Shutts – VBH GB ltd
Phone: 01908 580800
Reason to vote for us:
I am delighted to receive a nomination for the Young Person category in the National Fenestration awards, for the second year in a row!
I have worked as an Area Sales Manager in the North for VBH for 5 years, compared to others in the industry I’m still somewhat of a new kid on the block. The knowledge and experience I have gained over the past few years has been invaluable, here are 5 reasons why I would like you to vote for me:
1. I find my role in this industry exciting. It may not be the most glamorous but every day is different. I would encourage any young person to dive into a career in the fenestration industry as there are so many interesting opportunities available to us. No two days are ever the same.
2. I came second in this category last year and my competitive spirit is driving me for that top spot! I look forward to the Winners Day at Doncaster Racecourse where no doubt I will continue my losing streak at the races…
3. I seriously value my relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues. I have built strong connections with many people in this industry who have taught me so much and have made me the sales manager I am today.
4. I am grateful for customers and my role at VBH. The impacts of COVID-19 have taught me the importance of working for a solid employer that operates in a dynamic industry. We have developed new ways of working and connecting with people – as the show must go on!
5. I am passionate about new product development. I listen to my customers’ needs and desires this has shaped products for our greenteQ brand which is constantly evolving.
Thank you for reading my profile and I hope I gain your vote for ‘Young Person’ 2020.
Don't miss your chance!
#NFA19 voting closes in...