We know that the installation landscape has been severely disrupted for the last few months. Which is why we have decided to launch our first-ever showroom of the year competition!
Many installers up and down the country have amazing showrooms and they remain one of the most important sales tools. We want to find the best one in the country!
What you need to know:
This is a competition for installers only.
Installers can take part in the following ways:
- upload images of your showroom via the form below
- send us your showroom images via Direct Message on Twitter: @NatFenAwards
- email us your showroom images via email: email@example.com
- please send us your relevant contact details – if you’re a chosen winner we’ll need to get in touch with you!
- fabricators can upload images of their customer’s showrooms with their permission – each image must be accompanied by details of the installer
This competition is to be judged by a specially selected committee of industry peers from across every part of the supply chain. The panel will put together a shortlist of the best showrooms which will then be put out to the industry to vote for an overall winner. The competition will run until the end of the year, where a winner will be chosen and announced at a special event. Final dates are to be confirmed shortly.
The judging panel is being put together right now, and as soon as it is complete we will be announcing on here who will make up that panel. There will be representatives from all major parts of the supply chain.
Good luck to everyone taking part!